Speedway, Indiana

A man named William T Ficka is the owner of RPS Worldwide. I hired RPS worldwide to collect on 4 accounts for me. After 6 month with no progress I tried to get in contact with them about these debtors and to find out what to do next. They never returned my calls or emails. Come to find out RPS Worldwide is in major trouble for fraud and scams nationwide. Also found out RPS Worldwide closed their doors without telling anybody. So I started looking for a new company. I found a company called Accounts Receivable. After talking to a guy named Trent, I decided to try them out. I gave them the info need to get started. He gave me a link to sign into my account to track my progress. Turns out the account tracking program is exactly like the one RPS Worldwide used. After further investigation this is what I have found.

This comes straight from the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations. These links will take you to the registered bussiness in William T Ficka name. His name is on every one of these companies and what he is doing should not stand.

accounts receivable incorporated - http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p11000071807-2eb88ff1-456a-44d6-9525-794d9757c507/accounts%20receivable/Page1

RPS Worldwide, Inc - http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p07000127627-31bae96b-b65f-4e94-a4b9-b8e9661aca5f/rps%20worldwide/Page1

HF Holdings inc. - http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p12000027217-ca285746-400f-45c3-9e56-f30d89ab189d/HF%20Holdings/Page1

So I did a search on Ficka, William T in the Florida Department of State Division of Corporation and this is what I found. http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults/OfficerRegisteredAgentName/ficka%20william/Page1

This man is/was running 11 companies in the debt collection service industry. After so many complaints and threats, he takes his customers money, closes the business and opens a new one.

THIS SCAM ARTIST NEEDS PLACED IN JAIL.

Had an Experience with RPS Collection Agency?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #813500

Check out ripoffreport.com for this guy.He and his wife Carla Brown have been scamming people for years.

He lives in Kississimee, FL. Look at the Orange and Osceola County clerk of court pages and you will be amazed at what you find.

Their daughter appears to be joining in on the scamming as well.These people need to be in jail.

RPS Collection Agency Most Helpful Reviews